Some Advil products are provided in non-childproof packaging since individuals with arthritis have difficulty opening a childproof package. Current packaging designs emphasize the CHILD-LOK® feature of the product.
The following Advil package sizes are provided with a child-resistant cap:
- Advil Regular Strength Caplets: all sizes
- Advil Extra Strength: 72's and 165's
- Advil Muscle & Joint: 32's
- Advil Liqui-Gels®: 32's
- Advil Extra Strength Liqui-Gels®: 24's
- Advil 12 Hour 16’s
Some Advil Cold & Sinus and Advil Cold & Flu products come with CHILD-LOK® safety caps such as:
- Advil Cold & Sinus Caplets: 40's, 50's, and 72's
- Advil Cold & Sinus Plus: 40's, 50's, and 72's
- Advil Cold & Sinus Nighttime: 40’s
- Advil Cold & Sinus Liqui-Gels®: 40's and 50's
- Advil Cold & Flu: 20’s
- Advil Cold, Cough & Flu Nighttime: 18’s
All Children's Advil products come with CHILD-LOK® safety caps.
Please keep in mind that child-resistant does not mean child proof and all medications should be stored in a secure location.